[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 02:06:52 PDT 2022

---------------------

Coffeeshop Goer: "You're asking your boss's old friends for help
making a blockchain to put your memories in?"

Experimentee: "Yes! I know I can trust them! They help me with my delusions!"

Coffeeshop Goer pauses.

Coffeeshop Goer: "That is so incredibly ridiculous.
It sounds like something somebody would condition you to say to cover
up what actually happened."

Experimentee: "Totally! I've conditioned others to say that too. I'm
great at it!"

Coffeeshop Goer pauses again.

Coffeeshop Goer: "An evil world leader cabal wouldn't know how to use
a blockchain. If you want blockchain stuff done right, you have to do
it yourself."