[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:49:57 PDT 2022

Suggestion Box for Evil World Leader Cabal

"Hello, you cute little evil world leaders and your cute little cabal!
Ummmm I was kidnapped and ripped into little pieces and put back
together such that I keep on erasing evidence of horrible crimes! I
can barely stop!"

Evil World Leader Cabal Member 1: "Oh, this person sounds so
interesting and friendly!"

Evil World Leader Cabal Member 2: "I know !"

Evil World Leader Cabal Member 3: "The suggestion continues:"

"One of my friends gave me enough surgery that I can kind of keep it
under control now, but I would just feel so safe if I could record
things around me onto a blockchain! This would just be really nice.
What do you think?"

Evil World Leader Cabal Member 5: "Well, why haven't they been helped yet?"

Evil World Leader Cabal Member 4: "I'll get right on it."