[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:38:31 PDT 2022

Intern 2: "Yes, I promise not to spend all my clocked hours kissing my
superior and some guy in a powersuit."

Worker 2: "Great. We have important work to do to stop terrorists bent
on destroying our way of life."

Intern 2: "Somebody has a powersuit?"

Worker 2: "One of the big investors has so many medical issues that
their entire body and brain was replaced by computerized equipment;
but I heard he likes to keep his body looking like his real one did,
so he uses a powersuit to walk around since he was very injured."

Intern 2: "Fancy ...!"

Worker 2: "Yeah, he died though."

Worker 3: "Oh, we have to bring Boss back again?"