[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:23:21 PDT 2022

MEMORIAL FOR MAIMED WORKERS

My name is Mind Control Boss. Yes, the one who destroyed the world.

I am at fault for the horrific death and injury of millions and
millions of people. Many of these were people who deeply trusted me.

I have realised that this is unconscionable, and I have the bodies of
many of these people for their families.

I will meet any requests made of me around these issues. Any and all
family members will be receiving any amount of money they desire, as
well as all shares of the businesses, which I expect will be
terminated.

There are some very kind victims who helped me behave better around
this. These people are available for any to talk to, to explain what
happened. I am as well. My schedule is public, and is kept completely
open for talking with families of these victims.

The grounds of these facilities are henceforth dedicated as a memorial
to the victims of my work.