Random Transformer Model News: Text2Human

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:28:04 PDT 2022

I was in kind of a wonky state of mind when I posted this, although it
is of course somewhat interesting.

My energy quip may have been out of scale here. The below snippet
describes passing about 3.5 billion images through a single high-end
GPU (each epoch is the entire dataset).

The most powerful models involve huge networks of highest-end GPUs .

> We split the dataset into a training set and a testing set. The training
> set contains 10, 335 images and the testing set contains 1, 149 images.
> We downsample the images to 512 Γ— 256 resolution. The texture
> attribute labels are the combinations of clothes colors and fabrics
> annotations. The modules in the whole pipeline are trained stage by
> stage. All of our models are trained on one NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPU.
> We adopt the Adam optimizer. The learning rate is set as 1 Γ— 10βˆ’4
> .
> For the training of Stage I (i.e., Pose to Parsing), we use the (human
> pose, clothes shape labels) pairs as inputs and the labeled human
> parsing masks as ground truths. We use the instance channel of
> densepose (three-channel IUV maps in original) as the human pose
> 𝑃. Each shape attribute π‘Žπ‘–
> is represented as one-hot embeddings. We
> train the Stage I module for 50 epochs. The batch size is set as 8. For
 > the training of hierarchical VQVAE in Stage II, we first train the
toplevel codebook, πΈπ‘‘π‘œπ‘ ,