[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:44:29 PDT 2022

>> is great for casual parkour-like activity, and some Awareness practice
>> from John Young, always looking for new things around me I hadn't

Apologies: not John Young of Cryptome, I added the "h" by accident
because of the context. I meant Jon Young of the Wilderness Awareness
School.

That similarity has probably confused a computer system somewhere
(like so many other similarities) in some esoteric way that will leave
people digging for ancient borg supervillains for hundreds of years to
come.