[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:17:01 PDT 2022

Kidnappee: "You don't like the disco dancing? I don't even want to
dance! Why does the system have a disco program?"

MCBoss: "We always did Disco on Thursdays, and when the headquarters
were attacked the system was tasked to protect all the business
programs against any possible influence."

Kidnappee: "No wonder it was so easy to take you over with them !
These business programs are the strongest things in existence. I like
to think of them as my heart and soul."

The music changes.