Here's a song from me to John Young

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Thu Jun 2 06:29:55 PDT 2022

This for you:https://youtu.be/XxaPjwdaX1g

Back-back-backstabber
Bored, stoned, sitting in your basement
All alone, 'cause your little conversations
Got around and lookie what we all found out
(Lookie what we found) Lookie here, we all found out
That you have got a set of loose lips
Twisting stories, all because you're jealous
Now I know exactly what you're all about (what you're all about)
This is what you're all about
Man, you're such a backstabber (stabber)
You're such a backstabber
Oh man, you're such a shit-talker
And everybody knows it (and everybody knows it)
Man  (man ), you're such a backstabber (stabber)
You're such a backstabber
Run your mouth more than anyone I've ever known
And everybody knows it (and everybody knows it)
Back-back-backstabber
(Talk, talk, talk)
(Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk)
I'm sick and tired of hearing all about my life
>From other people with all of your lies
Wrapped up so tight
So maybe you should shut your mouth (shut your mouth)
You never shut your mouth
Honestly, I think it's kinda funny
That you waste your breath talking about me
Got me feeling kinda special, really
This is what you're all about
Man, you're such a backstabber (stabber)
You're such a backstabber
Oh man, you're such a shit-talker
And everybody knows it (and everybody knows it)
Man (man), you're such a backstabber (stabber)
You're such a backstabber
Run your mouth more than anyone I've ever known
And everybody knows it (and everybody knows it)
Katie's to the left, ripping my style
Damn, Jeanie, why you gotta tell the secrets 'bout my sex life?
All I ever did was drive your broke ass around
Pick you up, take you out, when your car broke down
Back-back-backstabber
Stabber, stabber
Back-back-backstabber
Man, you're such a backstabber (stabber)
You're such a backstabber
Oh man (oh, man), you're such a shit-talker
And everybody knows it (and everybody knows it)
Man (oh, man), you're such a backstabber
(Taking and twisting and telling, so manipulating)
Run your mouth more than anyone I've ever known
And everybody knows it (and everybody knows it)
Back-back-backstabber
(Taking and twisting and telling, so manipulating)
Oh man, talk, talk
You're looking like a lunatic
And everybody knows it (and everybody knows it)
Everybody knows (back-back-backstabber)
Yeah, you're looking like a lunatic
And everybody knows (back-back-backstabber)
Yeah, everybody knows (back-back-backstabber)