FreeSpeech: Trump Launching Non-Woke Streaming CancelBanned Shows [re: Musk Buying Twitter]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 01:53:50 PDT 2022

> Woke Promoted, everything else
> BANNED BANNED BANNED
Trump To Launch 'Non-Woke' Streaming-Service Featuring 'Canceled Shows'

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-to-launch-non-woke-streaming-service-featuring-canceled-shows_4499024.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/devin-nunes-building-a-beachhead-against-big-tech-tyranny_4255541.html
https://s3.amazonaws.com/b2icontent.irpass.cc/2660/rl104194.pdf

Former President Donald Trump’s media company is planning on launching
a new streaming service featuring “non-woke content.”

According to a May 16 filing by Trump Media and Technology Group
(TMTG), the former president’s media company plans to launch a
subscription-based streaming service called “TMTG+” that features
“non-woke” content, aims to “cancel ‘cancel culture,’” and commits to
not censoring content creators for their political ideology.

    “TMTG believes that there is a need for quality programming that
does not lecture its viewers or only presents one ‘acceptable’
approach on a topic. Entertainers, comedians, and creators have
frequently been agents for change in our society. As the large media
conglomerates become increasingly monolithic in their views, they
cancel those who disagree, and voices are silenced,” the filing
stated.

Programming, the filing said, will be “similar” to Netflix, and will
feature “blue collar comedy, canceled shows, Trump-specific
programming, faith-based shows, family entertainment, shows that
embrace the Second Amendment, and news.”

The document did not indicate a launch date for the platform.

The Truth social network logo taken on Feb. 21, 2022. (Dado
Ruvic/Illustration/Reuters)

The plans for TMTG+ come as an expansion to TMTG’s social media
platform launched in the first quarter of 2022, Truth Social. The
streaming platform is one of TMTG’s growth strategies for becoming a
“fully integrated” media and technology company” to “rival the liberal
media consortium and promote free expression on all issues,” according
to the filing.

TMTG+ will also feature a podcast platform as a part of its streaming service.

    “Whether it be Hollywood, news media, search engines, payment
processing. These are all areas that I think that people could get
canceled. Americans could get canceled if you don’t pay homage to the
proper woke God. Those are the things that we’re going to fight
against,” Devin Nunes, CEO of Truth Social and former Republican
Congressman, told Epoch TV’s “American Thought Leaders” program in an
interview earlier this year.

    “We’re probably the last best chance at this point to establish
that beachhead, to give people their voice back,” Nunes said.

TMTG’s other growth strategies include expanding TruthSocial, TMTG’s
social media platform launched in early 2022, pursuing strategic
acquisitions, and increasing product offerings, the company said.

Trump has envisioned the social media platform as a means to “restore
free speech in America.”

“The new age of censorship is a disaster for our country. Things were
far better in the days when we had our debates fiercely and openly,
and then we could move forward together, as Americans, with both sides
knowing that their voice, and their best arguments, had been heard,”
Trump said in an October statement.

“In the end, a small number of powerful people who all think the same
and wish to silence anyone who thinks differently cannot be trusted to
control almost every major media, technology, and entertainment
company in America,” Trump said.

“I am determined to break their chokehold over the voices of the
American People—not just for myself and my own supporters, but for the
United States of America!”