What is a Woman [Re: It's Okay To Be White] BANNED

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:48:45 PDT 2022

On 8/2/20, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> Greg Johnson writing for The Unz Review asks the obvious question of the
> "It's OK To Be White" flyer campaign, "is this hate speech?"

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1532203292180332547
https://www.dailywire.com/videos/what-is-a-woman
https://whatisawoman.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ivIRd9N8E  What Is A Woman
If you want proof that #WhatIsAWoman is a devastating critique of
gender ideology, look no further than the cyber attack to shut down
our premiere. That won’t be the only trick the Left pulls to punish
us. So be it. The film isn’t going anywhere.

Wikipedia: A woman is an adult female human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtIbFytVBXo

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1531857446020386816
A drag queen who identifies as a Satanist pornographer is headlining
an event for kids in Minnesota paid for by tax dollars.
@RepMaryFranson Paging @libsoftiktok - Satanist Pornographer that was
pulled from a “story hour and show” last year in Bloomington, MN is
now headlining another MN event on June 4th … oh, and it’s also paid
with MN tax dollars via our Legacy Amendment 🤢
alphanews.org/satanist-porno…

An Illinois middle school treated students to a drag show during
school in early May. One of the performers is an employee of the
district, brought 2 drag queens during school to perform for students
@AbbottMiddle

https://nitter.net/pic/media%2FFUNXbDpWIAAzZEc.jpg Overcome