USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:49:21 PDT 2022

Joe Biden's last press interview was on February 10 -- 112 days ago.

This is your next president, maybe now the laughing Libertarians
have someone they can beat, lol...
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1532032606723784707
Kamala Harris bursts out laughing as she recalls the droughts of her
Kwanzaa childhood.

https://gop.com/rapid-response/joe-biden-liar-or-draft-dodger/
Biden claimed he was "appointed" to the Naval Academy in 1965. If so,
how did he receive a medical deferment from the draft for asthma? This
is impossible. Liar or Draft Dodger.
Joe Biden called Coast Guard graduates “dull” for not laughing at one
of his lame jokes.

https://gop.com/rapid-response/a-bored-bungling-biden-on-baby-formula/
Biden said he found out about the severity of the baby formula crisis
in early April. If so, why didn’t he bother to do anything until
mid-May? Also, HHS Sec. Becerra said he’s known about the problem
since LAST YEAR. But the Biden admin sat on its hands.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1532108380482977792
Biden says it’s going to “take a couple more months” for the baby
formula shortage to end. In mid-May, the Biden administration said
shelves would be back to normal in “a few weeks.”

BIDEN: “I don’t think anyone anticipated the impact of...the Abbott facility.”
REPORTER: “Didn’t the CEOs just tell you that they understood it would
have a very big impact?”
BIDEN: “They did, but I didn’t.”

Did Joe Biden take a big yawn during his meeting with baby formula
manufacturers?

Joe Biden forgets HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra’s name: “I’m gonna hand
it over to Secretary Be—uh, Mr. Secretary...”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1532002191220801536
Biden and his Democrats Admin, nothing but economic lies.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1531710422180671488
https://nitter.net/pic/media%2FFUG6VPwWUAEaWcU.jpg
"I’ll take responsibility instead of blaming others.  -- Joe Biden, 2020"

JEAN-PIERRE: On inflation, "there are things that happened...that was
not predicted at the time."
REPORTER: "I understand that you did not predict that, but there were
many economists...who were very clear in warning."

Gas prices in all 50 states have now hit record highs under Joe Biden.

Q: "When are you guys gonna admit that you were wrong about inflation?"
JEAN-PIERRE: *laughs*

A year later, and the Biden administration is trying to make
“transitory” a thing again. The White House used the term “transition”
repeatedly yesterday to describe inflation and the economy – 14 times
just in yesterday’s press briefing.