Julian Assange, Rapist?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 1 05:18:59 PDT 2022

Assmange made more than a few mistakes - the worst of then discreetly left unaddressed
by his few remaining Deadenders.
But one mistake he didn't make was his overt or covert ; implicit or explicit support
for Trump over Ratched as the lesser of two evils.
Had that bottle-blond cheerleader for the Iraq invasion won the walls of reality would have come crashing in and a fatal split developed in the space-time continuum.
Uncle Sam completely lobotomized.
The dark night of reason and deadly inversion of the soul.
There were strong arguments for Brexit as well.  Two prime examples of the birth of our internet power. Once Mange carpetbags enough along with the winners a free Ukraine will mark his
trifecta. He may be a vicious anti-social criminal but he can still read the net.
He must even read me now and then going by " Cypherpunks are all about privacy for the poor and transparency for the powerful ".
I say we give him all the tactical support we can in his trials with the object of both prolonging his proper punishment-by-process and shaking the USG secrets tree.
Once his usefulness is over he may die slowly in a cage or relatively quickly by my hand.
No one betrays the cypherpunk revolution and lives.
Long live the revolution!