grancraps jewnazi thread

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jul 31 11:50:08 PDT 2022

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 23:46:49 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok so Juan just failed to walk any of his talk to help those peoples.

	compared to you, who are a US jewnazi agent? I think my opposition to non human jewnazi turds like you is more 'helpful' than what you do.

	See, like your joogle's masters grarpamp at JEWMAIL.com, everything you do is evil.

	"I have said to people when they ask me, if this Capitol crumbled to the ground, the one thing that would remain would be our commitment to our aid, I don’t even call it our aid, our cooperation with is-real. That’s fundamental to who we are. " - signed jewnazi puppet pelosi - grancrap's boss.