Anti War: Thread

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jul 30 19:31:10 PDT 2022

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 21:00:09 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/30/22, punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >> China Launches Live-Fire Drills Off Taiwan With US Carrier Group
> >> Nearby, As Pelosi's Plane En Route To Asia
> >
> > 	it's about time for china to liberate taiwan from the western jewnazis.
>
> Then Juan will help the chinese and taiwanese people liberate
> themselves from the chinese government and the fist of Xi, right?

	when a jewnazi like you speak against  'foreign governments', china's in this case, what you actually mean is that you want the joogle pentagon to replace it. Just like you've been spamming the lowest form of NATO propaganda.

	then again, what else is to be expected from US government agents.

> Also note how Juan said nothing about his new beloved femdom Pelosi.

	I don't think I'm siding with your jewnazi master? You can't read?

	"I have said to people when they ask me, if this Capitol crumbled to the ground, the one thing that would remain would be our commitment to our aid, I don’t even call it our aid, our cooperation with is-real. That’s fundamental to who we are. " - signed jewnazi puppet pelosi.

	That's your jewnazi master pelosi. Feel free to explain why I would love a jewnazi thing like pelosi...(your boss)