Whistleblowers: FBI Manipulating 'Domestic Terrorism' Data To Fit Biden Narrative [re: jan6]

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 30 05:47:10 PDT 2022

Thiel-good, Kochsucker >>>   Sen. Rand Paul said in a floor speech at the time; "Today we will
have a bill before us ostensibly titled and ostensibly about the
subject of domestic terrorism. But this bill would be more accurately
called the Democrat plan to brand and insult our police and soldiers
as White supremacists and neo-Nazis – how insulting."    <<<

OUR POLICE and SOLDIERS  . . .  that's very ' you ' Gramps.

Not all conservatives are stupid - but most conservatives are stupid - JS Mill