USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:34:20 PDT 2022

> Biden-Dems losing numbers...
>
> If their economic and general political and election frauds weren't
> so easy to spot, one might think they were just stupid...
>
> "
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW3xHQ0ttyU Biden-Dems DeeseNomics
> Biden economic advisor Brian Deese, July 26,2022: "Two negative
> quarters of GDP growth is not the technical definition of recession.”
> Also Brian Deese, 2008: “Economists have a technical definition of
> recession, which is two consecutive quarters of negative growth.”
> "

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1552793864821284864
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Recession&offset=&limit=500&action=history
Wikipedia changed the definition of recession to favor the Biden
regime, and then locked the page.
Just like they and Govt did with the long prior understood scientific
and legal definition of "Vaccine" to fit the new political narrative fraud.

https://twitter.com/WSBChairman/status/1552701860569616385
Our government told us inflation was transitory and under control.
Now, they are changing the definition of a recession so they can tell
us we aren't in one. The American people are being gaslighted.

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1552631805123207169
Biden Communications Director Kate Bedingfield: it’s “understandable”
that 75% of Democrats don’t want Biden to run in 2024

https://twitter.com/jeffreyatucker/status/1552646911856885761
Look, the only reason it feels like recession is because you are
getting poorer by the day. Apart from that, it's clearly economic
growth.

https://twitter.com/1776ProjectPac

Internal FBI texts reveal as top FBI analyst Brian Auten was framing
Trump advisers as Russian spies in Oct 2016, one of his FBI colleagues
ripped Auten as "one of the worst offenders of the rabbit holes and
conspiracy theories." They feared getting "FOIA'd" over hoax

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1552868821769355264
Democrats policy on crime...

Seems fraudulent Democrats really don't like having their migrant
importation programme flipped back on them...

DC @MayorBowser requests @DCNationalGuard activated indefinitely to
help migrant busses arriving in DC. Calling it a “humanitarian crisis”
that has reached a “tipping point” with 4,000 migrants so far.
Requesting DC Armory be used as processing center. @nbcwashington

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1551993265473323010
Joe Biden is a disgustingly angry rager his entire life who
should never have been allowed into public office, constantly
assaulting insulting demeaning and demoralizing people.
This man is not well.

"This is normal for progressive politicians. Treating all citizens as
children of a government parent"

Fuck Joe Biden and the pathetic band of Democrat frauds.

“that whenever any government becomes destructive of these ends it is
the right of the people to alter or abolish it”