1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:22:17 PDT 2022

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw Surveillance Capitalism
>
> Hypernormalisation - A BBC documentary which argues that governments
> and financiers have, since the 1970s, given up on the complex "real
> world" and built a simpler "fake world" run by corporations and kept
> stable by faux "democracy" and paid, puppet politicians.

https://pastebin.com/YPEErwTK
https://archive.org/details/TheCorp
https://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT%20WEAPONS%20for%20QUIET%20WARS.pdf
https://archive.org/details/TheCenturyOfSelfThereIsAPolicemanInsideAllOurHeadsepisode3/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
https://i.imgur.com/lMDs7gR.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdrKCilEhC0
https://archive.fo/2Kwe9
https://pastebin.com/KfJYaJAh
https://odysee.com/@TLAVagabond:5/TDWU-7-22-22:1
https://old.reddit.com/r/DeclineIntoCensorship/
https://youtu.be/sSkFyNVtNh8

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2015/11/opp1139276

Bohemian Grove is happening now. What are the psycho elites discussing
this year?

We are born creative geniuses but the educational system dumbs us
down, according to NASA scientists.

Descendants of the largest single shareholder in General Electric
believe he was actually murdered in a conspiracy by the Rockefeller
family (who made millions with Standard Oil) because he was going to
fund Nikola Tesla's research into Free Energy.

John D. Rockefeller’s 1882 Organization of the Standard Oil Trust the
First in the Commercial History of the World Was Modeled After the
Jesuit Order from First-Hand Contact with Mexican Jesuits.

The goal of the Jesuits is The Third Age of Joachim. A kind of mystic
spiritual communism in which we become one with Christ. They want to
do this with the help of technology by following Teilhard's concept of
the Omega Point. But they need to get rid of a good part of the
world's population first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/o65639/compilation_of_arguments_about_the_jesuit_control/
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/qbsfti/the_meaning_of_the_number_201_to_the_jesuits_the/
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/soy3ko/meta_the_jesuit_technocracy_needs_to_be_stopped/
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/qkw39o/meta_the_conspiracy_community_has_to_take_action/

Experts from the Allen Institute for Brain Science, Goethe University,
Boston College, and Google will discuss questions regarding AI and
whether it can reproduce consciousness, the philosophical challenges
of it and what it would mean in relation to Catholic doctrine.
(October 2021)

Catholics interested on research about AI and the soul.

Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin conceived the idea of the Omega
Point. The part in human evolution in which all become one with the
help of science. Pierre was a social darwinist and greatly influenced
the globalist movement.

The Jesuits see themselves as the bringers of The Third Age of
Joachim, The Age of The Soul.

Since the Jesuits are Christians, a lot of interesting numerology can
be found in the people, events and places of the crisis that are
related to the bible. The word "Revelation"= 121 in English Ordinal.

Knights of Malta membership list including David Rockefeller, Amschel
Mayer von Rothschild, Allen Dulles and more.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is a Jesuit Missionary Congregation.

Bill Gates Reveals Family Goes to Catholic Church.