Cryptocurrency: Some Early Days

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 28 18:42:33 PDT 2022

Early days for Elias Ahonen's assault on the anarchist cypherpunks narrative.

But its not a fair fight since he sails the high-seas on a garbage-scow of disinformation - like Gramps - and scribbles his Paultard nonsense for corpse-media, knock-offs like CoinTelegraph.

I guess he's going to keep it up till defeated - like Putin keeps attacking NATO's fists with his face. Each to their own  ( Hi Zee! )

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=100872510706876&w=2

Those are my early days - they're not everybody's.