Welcome to the Ghetto

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 28 16:14:52 PDT 2022

While I do agree with some of what that dead fascist Timothy C. May once said, I also told him he was an ' anarcho-phoney ' after a just few months here. ( I started posting here in July or August 2001 ) By contrast, Assmange was here for years and never once complained.
Then, correlation is not causation but Mong did call ' Crypto Winter ' soon after I began exposing his political fraud.
By then I was regularly calling out his fascism and stupidity. See the list files.
We also disagreed on economics as well as politics since I said " the millicent ghetto is the prize " and " Everyone a Mint "
I then complained to Cryptome about their hosting a racist letter from Mong.
It was removed.
I then alerted a Physics list about him when I accidentally bumped into him there.
( Not even wrong - check their archives )
So my anti-fascist conscience is clear. And don't forget - even a fascist can still have a good idea. For example; Hitler wanted all Marxist-Communist Commissar's put to death.
Who could argue with that?
If you automatically oppose everything a Nazbol says then you're just giving them a stick to beat you with.  But maybe you're into that, Zeynep.