[ot][spam][crazy] adapters for semibalanced trees?

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:04:09 PDT 2022

i think one of the inhibitions around speed is that if i implement
distributed training it could be a helpful experience. there are other
solutions to speed, but it's harder psychologically for me to learn
the processes of training one of these models. distributed training
would help build experiences or code that could give me more avenues
to train models together with groups of people.

[another confusion is that i am using slow machine learning at all;
this is related to it being mainstream nowadays, i suppose.]