Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:43:09 PDT 2022

Federal courts have begun barring unvaxxed lawyers from entering the
courthouses. First suit has already been filed in the USDNJ - Docket
2:22-cv-04661-SDW-ESK

https://twitter.com/Yoder_Esq/status/1550892081295626247
https://www.law.com/njlawjournal/2021/08/30/some-courts-are-banning-unvaccinated-lawyers-but-dont-resist-unless-the-client-is-impacted/
https://www.njd.uscourts.gov/sites/njd/files/SO21-08COVID-19VisitorFed.DetaineeVacc.andTesting.pdf

"This is going to cost the state a lot of money in the end. At this
point how can anyone not only justify this insanity, but also think
there isn’t going to be massive ramifications for trying to push
arbitrary health policies based on junk scienceTM."

"...cost the state... no... YOU, the taxpayer... yes"

"This is called a purge. Same with military, police, schools, public
transportation, and hospitals."

"guess I don’t have to worry about Jury Duty in Federal Court."

"Well on a positive note, when the courts start barring the
unvaccinated accused things are really going to start looking up for
me."

"unless the jabbed die off, this is ultimately how the "deplorables"
were deemed illegals. Go read up on how Hitler basically called
everyone not doing what Nazi Germany required an enemy but was
"understanding" to start."

"Ya but instead of Heinz Himmler now we get Trans Tittler"

"Yes, and people still fall in line! It’s so frustrating! The
narrative in the beginning of this mess was the shots are 95%
effective at preventing getting covid and spreading it. It dwindled
down to preventing hospitalization and death in no time. And that’s
not even true. And so many people cling to that narrative and have
completely forgotten what they were told in the beginning. There are
so many comments saying, they were never designed to prevent you from
getting it, just dying from it. THATS NOT TRUE. And at what point did
your brains fall out to make you believe it? How does that happen,
honestly? How do people not just pause and think for themselves for
five minutes and at least go back and look at what we were all told in
the beginning?"