The old soft-drill

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 27 05:24:17 PDT 2022

Despite the relentless quarter-century focus on ' Black Box ' assassination politics ( AP )
I still hold out great hopes for " Open Source " AP or " APster ".
As I've said, some soft forms of this are already emerging - described as ' Gaslighting ', " Cancellation" and so on. Forms of erasure falling far short of physical killing.
I have a running joke among fellow anarchs, who are still leery of reviving Propaganda of the Deed a century later, that at least many of them still go in for ' character assassination politics ".
And one workaround for the skeptics has long been anticipated - the subject of any prediction mart simply takes the pool and disappears. So long as they might as well be dead then the contract is fulfilled and everyone's happy. I can imagine variations on that theme. Au used to have what were called ' Remittance Men ". These were Englishmen paid to stay away from England.  Bottom line is nobody has to die - they just have to play this new game and accept this new system.  " Play dead "