Scenes from the class struggle in Vermont

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 27 05:07:38 PDT 2022

 ' . . .I'm in Vermont these few years, looking to get my truck back up and
going to travel again. I'm in a small town with a mountain, a short
drive away from a small city. Very wooded, tons of trees everywhere. I
love trees. . ."

That's very good, Karl. I feel we're making excellent progress now - not just locating your state, but also Juan's country ( Argentina landfill ) and Gramps, who comes from Texas ( amirite? )
I won't press you for more details at this juncture since I'm becoming more aware of communication problems in our highly unjust and unequal world.

James Randi once commented that [ Edgar ] “Cayce was fond of expressions like ‘I feel that’ and ‘perhaps’—qualifying words used to avoid positive declarations.”

I get that. The Anarchist News collective is also like that. I hope we can all get past that.
Yrs in anarchist translucence - pr