Semiconductor bill unites Sanders, the right — in opposition

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 27 00:42:36 PDT 2022

With the schwerpunkt of global hegemon status shifting so decisively away from the US to the net its not just time for the US to create a brand new " Hands Off the Web ' doctrine, but officially recognize the " Internet Century ",  Crypto-anarchist, crypto-munitions as a WMD and all cypherpunk list contributors as non-state terrorists and bad-ass perpetrators.

Seems the least they can do, short of fulfill my surrender terms I last updated a few years ago.

( End Drug War,  Bring back PAM the Terminatrix and recognize " APster ' as reason for those two key policy shifts. " Surrender Dorothy Denning " basically )