Karl Semich, where do you live?

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 23:49:38 PDT 2022

> So where you at, KS?

Hey PR,

So you know when I hear you talking about gunning people down after
posts online after asking where somebody lives, I can feel afraid that
there is a veiled death threat involved. I have paranoia I'm trying to
manage; but I imagine others could feel this way too.

I'm in Vermont these few years, looking to get my truck back up and
going to travel again. I'm in a small town with a mountain, a short
drive away from a small city. Very wooded, tons of trees everywhere. I
love trees.

In the North USA, it least in the middle class and upper middle class
rural areas, we're not as social as the people in the South or maybe
in poverty class areas urban areas, might be. I don't see the
neighbors much, but I do sometimes. I've always felt uncomfortable
around other people, which is sad. Something I'm working on.

Where do you live?