Semiconductor bill unites Sanders, the right — in opposition

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jul 26 21:25:05 PDT 2022

Sanders and the Lunar Right are both on a losing streak and this will probably continue since its becoming more and more obvious that the US needs a combined Monroe and Carter doctrine announcement stating the net is must be free from attack by all colonialist, Monarchist & Theocratic powers.
Don't forget how often Keynesian policies helped the anarchy-of-markets.  Woke corporations extending and defending the anarchic internet would not be the worst thing in the world right now.  Anarchists can defend govt policies they favor - national health, for example - quite easily and ethically so long as they openly state their conditional nature up-front.  When the overall size and power of the state is decreasing rapidly this is a snack.
The last time anyone needed a red-brown alliance was two decades ago when we had to stop the invasion of SW Asia. Since then we don't need either statist Lefties OR Paultards. Such is anarchist political life.
We're young - they're old  - and that's that.