FOIL DHSES-22-06-028

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Jul 26 14:36:34 PDT 2022

Mr. Callahan:

There is an and/or argument to each definition. You are lieing about Sonic
Weapons here and using Brody as a scape goat.

For example, your office would have records on sonic weapons. How the FOIL
was written is not a good enough defense because we are operating under
and/or connotation.

For these reasons, we seek to receive any and all records your department
has concerning obstruction of justice. The same FOIL file can be used for
organizing.

Gunnar Larson