A lot of cypherpunk airbrushing going on

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:46:27 PDT 2022

I don't understand most of what you're talking about, but there's a
sense I get from it that resonates with me, of there being
hopelessness around helping anything at all, let alone the hopeless.

What comes to me after considering what you say, and filtering the
tghings that confuse or irritate me, is that, despite an appearance of
hopeless and harm, we dedicate our lives and efforts to helping the
hopeless, and know that in the end nothing that can stop us.

:)