A lot of cypherpunk airbrushing going on

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:07:14 PDT 2022

> " MEMORY HOLE "

> Then there's the best trick the mortal enemies of anarchism - Marxists and
> inverse-Marxist Libertarians - ever pulled.

> Telling us they don't exist and life is but a peaceful dream.

What you say here about anarchism and marxism is surprising to me. I
don't understand where you come from.

I'm thinking of how surprises in areas that usually never have them
make it harder to manage one's working and short-term memory.

Harder to protect one's self in other ways, too. When our subconscious
inferences are wrong, we really expose ourselves.