[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:35:47 PDT 2022

Experimentee: "Whenever I try doing this it seems so boring and silly
and I want to go make the people giving blowjobs to Boss feel happy
instead. I don't like supporting that, though."

FredTed: "It's _easy_ to make the second, third, and fourth puzzles
that are secretly hiding inside every jigsaw puzzle. You just have to
hold the kinds of patterns and colors there are on every piece
together in your mind at once, while thinking of the different
pictures there are in the world."

Experimentee: "Uhhh .. that sounds a little harder than faking
somebody's kidneys? What do you think of treating people's organs as
the jigsaw puzzles? I would find this _so_ much easier to focus on
..."

FredTed: "The groups that have a lot of members are more likely to
have pieces in them that fit together wrongly well."

Experimentee: "I might get it a little ...!"