[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:30:35 PDT 2022

FredTed: "Let's figure out a way to put together the jigsaw puzzle so
that it looks like a cool picture and all the pieces are connected
pretty well, but none of them are connected to any of their
neighbors!"

Experimentee: "Oh I remember doing this with your kidneys! It was fun
when I didn't realise I was torturing you."

FredTed: "Oh yeah I think I did that to some people too. Brr."

Experimentee: "Anyway! Let's use more than just one puzzle so we can
make more pictures."

FredTed: "I want to work on this!"