David Chaum's spectacular wallow in bullshit

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 25 07:47:05 PDT 2022

No way to talk about Prof Gun-Sirer

" . . . It’s a nice cocktail-party line for academics to say they want to change the world. They’re not trying to save anything. In the blockchain space, we’re sort of clear on what the incentives are. It isn’t so clear in academia. . . "

A poor workman blames his tools

" . . . In those days, we were working on these distributed and decentralized systems. We converted our beautiful conference room into a “decentralized cash” lab, and worked on into the evenings. It was a passion – but you know, in those days computers weren’t really up to it. . . " ( Chaum )

Jesus Fucking Christ - make it stop!