" . . . possible use of monkeypox as a biological weapon instead of smallpox."

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:26:16 PDT 2022

hi professor rat,

I don't understand why you are mentioning monkeypox and smallpox. It's
confusing to me, and leaves me in a funny state of mind.

In that state of mind, I look for associations that could possibly
make it make sense to me. What's most present are strong psychological
things I have.

The phrase "monkey" raises to me two different tense references:
people who have thought of monkeywrenching, which is a nonviolent form
of defensive sabotage, and also a racial slur.

Monkeywrenchers can get heavily politically targeted. In the concept
of pox, diseases: when you get heavily politically targeted, you can
end up spreading the political targeting to others by association.

Is this related to what you are saying about monkeypox and smallpox at all?