The grandiose ' World Historical ' cypherpunk type

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 24 20:57:54 PDT 2022

Some of Chaum's rank bs sounds horribly familiar.  Oh yeah.

We once had a self described ' cypherpunk revolutionary ' right here who tried to convince
the world he was a '  Founding Father '  and brayed about all the repression he might have suffered before he opted for corpse-media, govt-approved and registered journalism.

ASFAIK both Mange and Chaum still have yet to recognize cypherpunk list contributors suffered actual physical police repression from 95 - 2003. And cypherpunk list activities were cited at documented trials in the US and Australia. Cypherpunk list contributors were jailed - one for over a decade!
Carpetbaggers, pretenders, fakes and frauds jest at scars that never felt the wound.

But they will feel some real wounds very soon, I promise you. Cheats never prosper.