That Semich Dick

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 07:18:42 PDT 2022

professor rat, this isn't strongly related to what you're saying here,
more the other exchange, but i'm thinking a little about how criminal
enterprises and violent governments must overlap heavily in order to
be effective.

[also something esle that i forgot, sorry for adding this to my
message, it is a coping strategy i have]

On 7/24/22, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> That Great White Semich Dick echoes Teddy Adorno's , ' No joking after
> Auschwitz "
>  ( paraphrased )
> and affirms his invincible love of anarchist-hating, cypherpunk-list-hating
> spam.
>
> He's like the sound of the last humpback whale being harpooned up-the-arse.
>
> https://lyricstranslate.com/en/eric-bogle-song-whale-lyrics.html

When you say this, i feel a little pain, and worry about our
connection. i need to know we are friends. i'm sorry i'm so
fruit-loopy this way, having sesame-street-like values for connecting
with others.

To show respect for you, i'm visiting the page in question. Most
people wouldn't do this. It's a habit I developed to connect with
bullies and such in middle school on online, last millenium.

This is a performance I'm putting on for professor rat, with addendums
for weirdness and pain.

> The saddest sound I’ve ever heard
> is the song of the humpback whale.

getting harpooned up the arse with its harpooner!

> His moans and sighs and his eerie cries
> sing a sad familiar tale;

of being constipated by a huge harpoon and a suffocating harpooner!

> he sighs and
farts
> as if he knows
the harpooner's
> race is nearly run,

> and that soon with all of his kind he’ll fall
> before the
immense volley of surreptitiously-impactful posts that professor rat,
karl, and everyone else post to this list