That Semich Dick

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 06:15:02 PDT 2022

On 7/23/22, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Miles above the surface of an alien planet, a sperm whale is called into
> existence by nothing but the capriciousness of fate (well, of the author).
> We get to hear the whale’s yearning, excited internal monologue for exactly
> one minute and 37 seconds: It’s happy to be alive, intrigued by the wind,
> delighted by its tail, and absolutely enthralled by this big flat thing, the
> ground, coming at it very, very fast. “I wonder if it will be friends with
> me,” the whale wonders, and then, in the most repulsive yet poignant sound
> effect description ever written, we hear a “sperm whale hitting the ground
> at several hundred miles per hour.”

This is a quote from Douglas Adams' books.

I don't know why professor rat is posting it.

Once you realise you grew up in a genocide culture, the disregard of
death is the wrong joke.

But there we are. Hurtling toward things.

The expression could be seen as a play on the human experience of the
difficulty of avoiding naivety without sufficient introduction to new
things, even when they are very serious and one is an adult.