The social hack

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 23 00:27:46 PDT 2022

One of yours's, Wray?

An anarchist using the online moniker “Professor Rat” has threatened the lives of two federal terrorism investigators in Denver, advocating that they “need killing.” The threats name an FBI agent assigned to the local multiagency Joint Terrorism Task Force and the government’s lead prosecutor of terrorism cases in Colorado.

Please pass this message on to your boss -  " She ripe yet, Joe? Ash? Your little peach? AROO!!
Please don't shoot me Mr Po-liceman?  I'm just gettin' read for my BIG RIDE up Jill's arsehole."

Now G, you don't look like you're having any fun. Why don't you come with CJ, Jim and I and BLOW SOME SHIT UP!
Terrorism for hire. Its the greatest thing ever. DEATH to AMERICA and FUCK the FBI!