Fwd: HACK !

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Jul 22 22:08:39 PDT 2022

So another night just sitting here being entrapmenped. The technology is
cool but at this stage it seems so petty.

xNY.io - Bank.org probably are awsome, that's why they would do this?

The FBI Cyberstalking team at the New York Field office have ignored me
when reported. So, that must mean sonic entrapment can only be with bad
intent.

The idea that Gunnar Larson is nuts is something Mr. Trump breezed through
with his RICO.

What worries me is New York is not good at coverups. Cuomo, Lacewell,
Clinton show that if all Gunnar does is get through the entrapment we will
have to sit and wait for the FBI to make decisions ... primarily Brody says
RICO.