Cypherpunk

Undiscussed Past Horrific Abuse, One Victim Of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:23:16 PDT 2022

On July 22, 2022 2:07:04 PM EDT, Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io> wrote:
>While under entrapment, I have been told that being a Cypherpunk is a
>terriorist offense.

Gunnar, when you mention being under entrapment, do you mean you are experiencing pressure of some kind to either break laws or depict yourself as breaking laws? Or what do you mean?

>My reply concerning this matter has been noted as, "Just because you think
>the Tooth Ferry has Pink Hair does not mean there is a tooth ferry."
>
>It says nothing about terriorist activity on the Cypherpunk wiki:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypherpunk

My experience is that even officials can often describe things as illegal that are not. I was once told I was breaking a law for not carrying an ID.