ESG Litigation / Google & Apple Class Action / New Aussie Funder, and more...

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 22 16:17:38 PDT 2022

Good snapshot of this phenomenon - thanks G.

Antitrust was approved of by Mongo and I'd like to maintain his rare good ideas.
Clearly APPLE and GOOGLE are now prime targets for antitrust - and more.
Their CEO class have all earned killing ( My 200 sats )

The state-capitalist that can cut your bread can cut your throat - as we see every day in various CHEKIST-style shitholes.
But as long as they tolerate some legalized political dissent we can leverage that - just as we leverage their ridiculous economic regulations.
Welcome to the lawfare revolution!