[ot][spam][crazy] adapters for semibalanced trees?

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:30:09 PDT 2022

i ended up searching huggingface's github for closed issues that
mentioned 'transformer-xl'

it showed me results for other long context transformers than just that one.

the most recent it showed completed i think was longt5.

i didn't find transformer-xl models in the huggingface hub; it was
made more difficult, since xl has been adopted as an acronym to
represent large size rather than large context, so i may have missed
them. but there are longt5 pretrained models.

if one of them is small enough to do local inference on my system, i
may be able to plug it into adapter transformers. don't know for sure.