Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:33:39 PDT 2022

--------------

Answer Seeker approaches Wise Sage.

Wise Sage: "I do not have the answer."

Answer Seeker listens to Wise Sage, and thinks.

Answer Seeker: "I see the wisdom in what you are saying."

Wise Sage: "I do not know what you hope that I know."

Answer Seeker listens to Wise Sage, and ponders.

Answer Seeker: "Wise Sage, your words ring of so much knowledge. Can
you help me understand you better?"

Wise Sage: "I'm sorry, I do not have your answer at this time."

Answer Seeker attends closely to possible meanings of Wise Sage.

Answer Seeker: "I will meditate on what you say."

Answer Seeker steps to a peaceful place and begins meditating.

Wise Sage: "I really do not know. The same is true of any flower or
stranger you might encounter. I just really am at a loss here."

Answer Seeker: [deep in meditation on this]