Low fee's, low carbon footprint, speed, stability, scalability & credibility

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 20 05:15:17 PDT 2022

A better cryptoanarchist p2p electronic cash system is possible. In fact its called ' AVAX "

Full disclosure I carry heavy bags in this AVALANCHE  crypto - or at least I do till I have to pay out all my APster bets.

Big Dog has probably got one more big ATH in it  - but the world deserves better and will get it one way or another.  Just like it deserves - and will get - real anarchism as opposed the toxic garbage peddled here by the likes of Lunar Rightwing morons - Magat Gramps and ' Natural Rights' skunk Peron.

Yours in anarcho-anarchist revolution - pr

Hasta la victoria siempre