[ot][spam] log: trying to take control of my free government phone

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:42:13 PDT 2022

none of the images with, like, an app store on them, fit on the partition

given there is read/write access to the whole flash, it could be
repartitioned. the userdata partition is much larger than the system
partition, and with an open rom userdata could be moved entirely to a
microsd card.

the chipset is 64 bit, but the os is 32 bit. leaves one wondering what
would be involved in changing that. that would mean changing more than
just the system partition, though, i infer.

i'm flashing back my userdata, since it seems to work ok with treble,
and then planning on reflashing the system partition, installing
f-droid manually, and falling asleep. the flash has 18-19 minutes
left. might fall asleep first, uncertain.