[ot][spam] log: trying to take control of my free government phone

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:05:52 PDT 2022

the 'super' partition had about the same size and i tried to flash it.
this made it bootloop into fastboot.

it turns, websearching, that 'super' is an extended partition, that
contains 'system' inside it as a logical partition.

i reflashed my imaged super and the phone works again, AND ! it gives
the boot message that my bootloader is unlocked :D

it sounds like new versions of fastboot know to look inside the super
partition, even if mtkclient doesn't immediately do that