[ot][spam] log: trying to take control of my free government phone

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:26:15 PDT 2022

i tried to search xda for mt6739 information and am getting this
error: "The forums are currently offline while we are performing
system maintenance. Be back soon!"
google shows that there is indeed discussion around the mt6739

given the use of hw_code and separate use of platform, there is
probably some underlying thing that both mediatek and unisoc share. it
seems likely that bootloader stuff would work on both the same,
although they might need different download agents.

it could be interesting to compare the unisoc download agent with the
mediatek download agent, if it uses one.