[ot][spam] log: trying to take control of my free government phone

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:22:00 PDT 2022

this link seems helpful, if untrustworthy:
https://romprovider.com/xiaomi-qin2-pro-unlock-bootloader/ it contains
a google drive link to android_device_unlock.rar

the original post seems helpful, but most of the primary material
seems to be in russian, a language i have not myself learned yet. my
browser isn't showing the automatic "translate" popup and i failed to
find the search button on the russian site.

the dev of the open source OS i got working with the unihertz titan
uses a qin 2 pro:
https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/issues/1602#issuecomment-735017739

hovatek has a lot of unisoc information. they link to a fastboot for
unlocking that is on mega.nz:
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32287.html
the mega.nz link just loads a lot of ads for me.

it's great to find a more normative set of information for this phone chipset.