[ot][personal][spam] trying to make my unihertz titan boot

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 05:06:15 PDT 2022

I never figured out mtkclient, unfortunately. I never even got in
communication with one of the devs or users.

However, I've got all the v2xx phhusson treble builds booting on the
device using fastboot, which is great stability on that front. Even
running a rooted phone at all would be a step up for me.

I'm spending some time trying to build the treble releases from
source. This likely means finding a system with more storage space to
do the build on.