On the Surveillance Cypherpunks Society

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Mon Jul 18 15:33:56 PDT 2022

Hi

       I hope all is well and I'm trying to write this article to talk about some important issues.The people here have been targeted by governments and agents who have served them for years.There were attacks on me when I sometimes spoke of my thoughts here.Some of these attacks were directed at my data, and I've been exposed to a lot of cyber attacks.Stefan warned me about this sitution and he said,  i could be exposed to these things all the time.
        I know some people here have personal problems with each other and if I'm being completely honest,i don't like some of the cpunks here.It is crucial that  humans should have a reasonable expectation of privacy ;specifically, the ability to choose when to disclose your information, what exactly to share, and with whom.Privacy and cryptography were the reason people here came together. Many of cpunks have paid a very high price for their commitment to this struggle and these were serious costs like "Life".  <https://www.reverso.net/text-translation#sl=tur&tl=eng&text=Baz%C4%B1%20cpunklar%20y%C4%B1llarca%20i%C5%9Fkenceye%20maruz%20kald%C4%B1lar%20baz%C4%B1lar%C4%B1%20y%C4%B1llarca%20hapis%20yatt%C4%B1%20baz%C4%B1lar%C4%B1%20ise%20ortadan%20kayboldular.>Some cypherpunks have been tortured for years, incarcerated, filed, stamped , indexed; they were targeted by governments.

        There were cases throughout history when governments were more proactive in collecting data,but being against it is a debt of the masses and humanity.Few people are uncomfortable with surveillance, which, of course, makes me sad.The reason I'm talking about Julian here is because ı appreciate his stand against governments.I know Julian's been making policies against governments and surveillance since he was 20. I know this will bring me hate and aggression, (there are people here who call me Julio, Julius, lunatic...) but like any individual who can think, I can tell what's right and what's not.In my eyes, each individual man is the whole world.When I came into the world, I didn't know that governments existed,i find it absurd that a government decides for me

     Some anarchist intentional communities,rebellious groups and people are actually agents working for governments. Alongside the oversight of governments one needs to be more wary of this.Some people here have been doing this for years, and I'm gonna stop this.Stop hunting,indexing, deceiving people; you've ruined so many lives.These communities are destroying people's resilience, and so no one can resist it anymore.I will do anything to prevent you from making a decision on behalf of people and communities.

I would like to wish everyone to become more educated, smarter and ethical

Zeynep