TWA-800: Shot Down By US Military [ref 9/11 UFO JFK etc Coverups]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:41:27 PDT 2022

6 years old - 279 views. US Navy Sailor tells how TWA 800 was shot
down. A true Holy Sh!t video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0vJFVm6Osk William Teele TWA-800 Downed USMil
"upload_date": "20150718"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnfVT07_75-mQvUEn9EUP1w
https://twitter.com/willteele

88 Photos and videos
southbayesupport.com
Joined July 2013
    Tweets 534
    Following 624
    Followers 102
    Likes 1,072

William H. Teele III @willteele
21h
Today is the day the @FBI lied to you!!! And as I continue to say I
was there!! #TWA800. “Battle E” is the story!

@kevinroose @TWAFlight800Doc @latimes @CNN @BBC

William H. Teele III @willteele
21h
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/R0vJFVm6Osk
Truth to What Happen to TWA 800
19 years later, I have to tell it!
May the good Lord continue to bless us ALL!

William H. Teele III @willteele
21h
https://www.pennlive.com/life/2022/07/dont-be-afraid-to-cry-remembering-the-crash-of-twa-flight-800.html
‘Don’t be afraid to cry’: Remembering the crash of TWA Flight 800
TWA Flight 800 left John F. Kennedy International Airport at 8:02 p.m.
on July 17, 1996. At 8:31 p.m., the Boeing 747-100 exploded over East
Moriches, New York, 12 miles off the coast of Long Island,...

      "text": "The Lord Jesus Christ is so wonderful and will heal
whatever you have going on and give you forgiveness.",
      "time_text": "24 minutes ago",
      "author": "momislazy",
      "text": "Respect brother thank you for sharing you story so long
ago. Just imagine all the recent videos with no views we cant find
hidden by the algorithm exposing current events 😩",
      "time_text": "31 minutes ago",
      "author": "Starmade Productions",
      "text": "please stay safe man. telling the truth now a days
paints a target on people unfortunately",
      "time_text": "59 minutes ago",
      "author": "Toyo",
      "text": "Thank you my friend. You are a righteous man",
      "time_text": "59 minutes ago",
      "author": "bridgeheadprod",
      "text": "Wow",
      "time_text": "1 hour ago",
      "author": "John Job",
      "text": "Thank you William! You are a brave and extraordinary
person for bringing this knowledge to the world. Your truth honors
those who died and their families. I hope and I know your testimony
will lead others. Never let weak men intimidate brave men!",
      "time_text": "4 hours ago",
      "author": "Jay",
      "text": "Thank you for putting this out there. I wish more like
you could find the courage to speak up.",
      "time_text": "5 hours ago",
      "author": "sub dialect",
      "text": "I totally believe this man. I'd love to hear what the
rest of CIC saw and heard that night. I feel bad for the poor FCman
who fired the missile.",
      "time_text": "8 hours ago",
      "author": "Don Holt",
      "text": "I have names of all who knows including the shop that shot!",
      "time_text": "7 hours ago",
      "author": "William Teele",
      "text": "God bless you. Are you all right? You're a hero for sharing.",
      "time_text": "9 hours ago (edited)",
      "author": "jdennis187",
      "text": "I’m doing well, thank you. I am aware of what’s to come
or been coming. I was warned the day it happened!",
      "time_text": "7 hours ago (edited)",
      "author": "William Teele",
      "text": "Blow up the truth in your face with the style I run
with\nLike the Navy missile that shot down Flight 800 - Immortal
Technique",
      "time_text": "12 hours ago",
      "author": "Serena Dawes",
      "text": "Stay safe my Navy brother ..",
      "time_text": "12 hours ago",
      "author": "Se7en",
      "text": "Take care brother.",
      "time_text": "13 hours ago",
      "author": "Chris Hricik",
      "text": "Hope God protect him and his family...",
      "time_text": "14 hours ago",
      "author": "Alexander Urena",
      "text": "I don’t Hope, I know! That’s what’s me doing this ever
more so real. A living sacrifice.",
      "time_text": "7 hours ago",
      "author": "William Teele",
      "text": "Hope you are fine after revealing truth cause the truth
can hurt.",
      "time_text": "1 year ago",
      "author": "garry weinberg",
      "text": "It truly do, especially since I’m in contact with one
the fathers of a kids on the plane.",
      "time_text": "7 hours ago",
      "author": "William Teele",
      "text": "I do recall jazz great’s wife , Wayne Shorter was on
plane. Again thanks for bravery. Things seem pretty blurry these days
only because powers to be write the script. PEACE.",
      "time_text": "54 minutes ago",
      "author": "garry weinberg",
      "text": "god bless.....",
      "time_text": "6 years ago",